Monday, October 03, 2005

More Anticipation


Aaaaargh. It's still 3 months or so till I go, but the anticipation is getting stupid. Had another day at work where, despite working hard, managed to get absolutely nothing done as I was at everyone's beck and call! Nevermind, meant that I managed to get to drive around in the car for most of the time listening to random stuff on the radio. I even found myself listening to Radio Broadland at one point. I must have been desperate. I think it was cos I had used up the amount of interest I had in gay performance art in Lancaster, or whatever they were talking about on Radio 4. Didn't even manage to listen to the Archers tonight. Grrr.

Anyway, work at the moment is just emphasising my willing to get away, especially after the weekend. Bought a camera with which I've been thinking of photo's to take whilst I'm in Canada, only prob is I've still 3 months to go. Still having said that, I;m sure I'll be able to thinkg of some creative uses for a new camera (Any ladies in the area wanting to get into glamour modelling, please apply here!) Spent the weekend talking about what we're gonna do when we get over there, and I can't handle it. I wonder if my boss would notice if I hibernated till December?

Anyway, no matter anyhow as it's half ten, I'm about to go to bed and the whole charade starts again tommorrow!

Still at least I got to play cricket tonight, quite possibly the best game devised by anyone ever, so it's not all bad!

Look, just to add a bit of anticipation, I've even managed to figure out how to add photo's of mountains. Yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Juan Weatherby said...

Hello McGraw,

I actually played cricket on the same night as you, I think we have a lot in comman you know. I read of your frustration with your current working life twinned with the excitement and anticipation of your future trip to Canada. Must be tough. I hope you have a good trip...... Don't go. I'll do anything. Please. We could be beautiful together. I'm sorry,get a grip Juan. Maybe you will visit me one day, I'll give you your own space I promise! Anyway better sign off now and wipe my eyes. Fairwell soldier, may you fulfill your dreams.

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home